Trap Valentina license time limit - where is the documentationhypelinks - LOL, can we take a good ribbing?

Barry G. Sumpter BarrySum at BigPond.Net.AU
Fri Jul 6 15:21:51 CDT 2007

Hi Thorsten,

Thanks for the reply.

Your replys read like you have no problem with understanding.

At least enough to understand that I'm an angry user.
I'll cope that.  Square on the nose.
But only as far as the frustration with the documentation and support which
I feel I have a right to express.

"These good natured responses are designed to encourage all users, (and not
just ... who had the courage to respond), to make more of an effort to have
themselves heard."

If you missed that then that's regrettable as I'm hoping to encourage other
users to contribute more.

I'm looking for coding support.  i.e. exact hyperlinks or responses for
better coding examples etc.

I've done my considerable due diligence and have scanned all documents and
web sites pertaining to Valentina.  None contained the content requested.
Including the links you posted.

Unless your thinking the posted hyperlinks answers the general question
about timed license.  Then, yes, I can see where we've missed my point
regarding how to handle license time out issues via coding examples.

If you think I'm flaming I should show you some of my emails and posts
received from my users.  They'll melt your ears off.  Lol

Any chance on elaborating on the off list behind the scenes help?

I think I've been very clear making my point regarding the need for better
documentation and news list replies.

Did you read my list of queries?  (besides the general time limit license?)
Those are the ones not found.

Anyway still hoping to encourage other to participate.

Thanks and all the best to everyone,
     Barry G. Sumpter