Trap Valentina license time limit - where is thedocumentationhypelinks - LOL, can we take a good ribbing?

Scott Runkel srunkel at hypix.com
Fri Jul 6 15:30:05 CDT 2007

Hi all,

I just want to add that I've had a lot of difficulty finding things in the docs
(V4MD), and understanding what I was reading when I did find something. Clearly
they were not written or edited by a native English speaker, which unfortunately
leaves ambiguities and other errors that are distracting to me, as I come from a
writing/editing background. I've also had difficulties finding what I need to on
the website.

I have addressed these issues with Paradigmasoft and Ruslan, and although I'm
not sure if a lot has changed, I think they are aware that things could be
better.

On the plus side, Ruslan and Lynn are great, helpful people who work very hard
to respond to issues right away, and fix them!

-SR

Scott Runkel
Director of Technology
Hypix Media, Inc.