Trap Valentina license time limit - where is the documentation hypelinks

Steve Albin steve at steve-albin.com
Fri Jul 6 12:22:50 CDT 2007

On Saturday, July 7, 2007 BarrySum at BigPond.Net.AU (Barry G. Sumpter) wrote:

>I'd like to read other users responses on how they are researching this
>product, finding and applying code examples from the documentation, and
>participating in these threads, etc.

Many of us that have been using Valentina since version 1 realize that sometimes the documentation can be difficult to navigate.  Paradigma is doing what they can and they invite help.  I've submitted a few corrections to the documentation via Mantis and they were promptly acted upon.

I think we've all used products that had great documentation but didn't work.  I'd much rather have a  product that works and the documentation be a little slip-shod.  You're milage may vary.

You've received answers to your questions on this list.  That may not be satisfactory to you - everyone has different ideas for what is good.  But, this is life with Valentina.  You had your chance to find this out before you paid.

Of course, I am speaking for myself only.

Steve

--
Steve Albin - Montclair, NJ
http://www.jazzdiscography.com/