Trap Valentina license time limit - where is the documentation hypelinks

Barry G. Sumpter BarrySum at BigPond.Net.AU
Fri Jul 6 12:09:55 CDT 2007

I feel I've wasted countless hours on this product research.
I execute my due diligence by researching issues before asking questions.
The documentation is convoluted and very hard to follow.
I feel the responses I receive and read from this mail list are vague and
hard to follow and reference topic not found in the documentation and worded
like the question is ridiculously obvious.
I feel the wiki search engine doesn't return valid hits for the keywords I
use.
I feel the mail list search doesn't return valid hits for the keywords I
use.

I feel the issues listed above have crippled my positive constructive
progress.

Again, where is the documentation hyperlinks regarding this exception:
ERR_INTERNAL_DEMO_TIMEOUT

Again, where is the documentation hyperlinks regarding license time out
issues

Again, where is the documentation hyperlinks regarding kernel_errors.xml

Where is the documentation hyperlinks regarding serial numbers from v1.1 NOT
working in v3.1

I'm looking for any positive constructive reference at all, from anyone.

I'd like to read other users responses on how they are researching this
product, finding and applying code examples from the documentation, and
participating in these threads, etc.