V4MD - going from v1 to v2

Scott Runkel srunkel at hypix.com
Mon Jan 22 14:54:40 CST 2007

I'm afraid I can't find the following in the docs.

What is the replacement for the following command:

    getMedia(cursor, "item_media", member "TEXT:Current Item Text")

The media in question, in case it matters, is a Director #text castmember
(richtext).

I strongly recommend that you include in your documentation at least one mention
of each "old" method and its replacement. You could do it in the same section as
the replacement. It could just say, "replaces getRecordCount". That way, if
someone searches for "getRecordCount", they will find that reference and
immediately see how to update their code. As it is, one has to search around and
try to figure it out without guidance.  :-)

Thanks.

-SR

Scott Runkel
Director of Technology