V4MD - going from v1 to v2

Scott Runkel srunkel at hypix.com
Mon Jan 22 14:23:45 CST 2007

Thanks, Ruslan. I realize now that although I encapsulated some of my Valentina
commands in an object, so the "real" command is only used once (such as creating
a cursor), I didn't do it with all of them as I should have. So maybe now is the
time for me to update my code that way, to make it more flexible for future
changes.

-SR

Scott Runkel
Director of Technology