2.5.10 and 3.0 // Complains without Mantis reports ??!

Christian - ChrisKatDev.com christian at chriskatdev.com
Mon Apr 23 16:25:47 CDT 2007

Le 23 avr. 07 à 22:50, Ruslan Zasukhin a écrit :

> On 23/4/07 8:35 PM, "Christian - ChrisKatDev.com"
> <christian at chriskatdev.com> wrote:
>
>>> Would  you  like  to enumerate the problems which make you think
>>> 2.5.x is unstable?
>
>> No in V4MD :
>> - getString dont work correctly in french langage
>
> Number of bug in Mantis please?
It is on this list

> It was not reported?
> Then WHY YOU COMPLAINS ??!

Why this list ?

> If problem not present as Mantis report -- it not exists.
there exists if it occurs in Valentina
I announced you the problem in this list

>> - on canot have a multiple instance of xtra valentina (conditions for
>> crash if not)
>
> Christian, of course you cannot have multiple Valentina Xtras.
> It crashes, okay must be fixed.
> But I again hear about such issue FIRST TIME.
I you have a multiple instance, shutdown alter other instances...

> Did you report it into Mantis? No ?
> Then WHY you complain ???
No this problem has detected this week-end but it's exist

> And -- is this bug show stopper ?
> I believe no.
> Is it possible develop working project with this bug?
> I believe yes.
>
> Right?
>
>> - getRecordAsPropList => error 460036 (??) if your cursor have no
>> result (with correct request, and the curos is ok)
>
> Reported into Mantis?
It's a today's problem...

> And ... Okay, this method glitches of empty cursor.
> Is this SHOW STOPPER?
> I think no because exists EASY WORKAROUND and LOGICAL workaround:
>
>     if curs.RecordCount > 0 then
>         list = getRecordAsPropList
>     else
>         list = []
>
> So is this FATAL BUG which KILL you ??????????
no fatal for this bug, but it isnt "normal"

> I think no.
>
>> - getColumn make a cursor at the first position
>
> V4MD specific issue.
>
> Again I hear this problem first time.
> And from above line even do not see what a problem is.
>
>> + problem of other developer of this list
>
> Okay, the only bug which did worry me -- 2292
> Kirill was NOT able to reproduce using project attached to Mantis
> using
> 2.5.9. And we see that Xtra attached to Mantis was of very old
> version 2.0.5
>
> What else we can do here?
> Right, we have ask user try 2.5.9 build. IT works on our side using
> CLIENT
> project.
>

>> with VS,
>> - my problem of today
>> - dump and load xml-sql don't work correctly (crash or no result in
>> some case)
>
> Reported into Mantis ????????????
This bug was noticed in mantis with a previous version of valentina
and it's still here in the v2.5.9.

>> And, no documentation with description of error
>
> It is.
>
> Check VComponents/Resources/English/*.xml files.
where are the number of error ?

BR
Christian