2.5.10 and 3.0 // Complains without Mantis reports ??!

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Apr 23 15:50:00 CDT 2007

On 23/4/07 8:35 PM, "Christian - ChrisKatDev.com"
<christian at chriskatdev.com> wrote:

>> Would  you  like  to enumerate the problems which make you think
>> 2.5.x is unstable?

> No in V4MD :
> - getString dont work correctly in french langage

Number of bug in Mantis please?

It was not reported?
Then WHY YOU COMPLAINS ??!

If problem not present as Mantis report -- it not exists.

> - on canot have a multiple instance of xtra valentina (conditions for
> crash if not)

Christian, of course you cannot have multiple Valentina Xtras.
It crashes, okay must be fixed.
But I again hear about such issue FIRST TIME.

Did you report it into Mantis? No ?
Then WHY you complain ???

And -- is this bug show stopper ?
I believe no.
Is it possible develop working project with this bug?
I believe yes.

Right?

> - getRecordAsPropList => error 460036 (??) if your cursor have no
> result (with correct request, and the curos is ok)

Reported into Mantis?

And ... Okay, this method glitches of empty cursor.
Is this SHOW STOPPER?
I think no because exists EASY WORKAROUND and LOGICAL workaround:

    if curs.RecordCount > 0 then
        list = getRecordAsPropList
    else
        list = []

So is this FATAL BUG which KILL you ??????????
I think no.

> - getColumn make a cursor at the first position

V4MD specific issue.

Again I hear this problem first time.
And from above line even do not see what a problem is.

> + problem of other developer of this list

Okay, the only bug which did worry me -- 2292
Kirill was NOT able to reproduce using project attached to Mantis using
2.5.9. And we see that Xtra attached to Mantis was of very old version 2.0.5

What else we can do here?
Right, we have ask user try 2.5.9 build. IT works on our side using CLIENT
project.

> with VS,
> - my problem of today
> - dump and load xml-sql don't work correctly (crash or no result in
> some case)

Reported into Mantis ????????????

> And, no documentation with description of error

It is.

Check VComponents/Resources/English/*.xml files.