2.5.10 and 3.0

Christian - ChrisKatDev.com christian at chriskatdev.com
Mon Apr 23 12:35:14 CDT 2007

Le 23 avr. 07 à 16:49, Ivan Smahin a écrit :

> Hello Christian,
Hello Ivan,

> Monday, April 23, 2007, 3:23:51 PM, you wrote:
>
>> Ruslan,
>

>> For your users (developer of this list for example), the priority is
>> 2.5.x stable.
>> We need to use valentina in all "security". We can't deliver the
>> applications developped with valentina if valentina is not stable.
>
> Would  you  like  to enumerate the problems which make you think
> 2.5.x is unstable?
No in V4MD :
- getString dont work correctly in french langage
- on canot have a multiple instance of xtra valentina (conditions for
crash if not)
- getRecordAsPropList => error 460036 (??) if your cursor have no
result (with correct request, and the curos is ok)
- getColumn make a cursor at the first position
+ problem of other developer of this list

with VS,
- my problem of today
- dump and load xml-sql don't work correctly (crash or no result in
some case)

And, no documentation with description of error

BR
Christian