Can't find plugin method Valentina.Version as string

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Sun Sep 10 11:30:48 CDT 2006

Ruslan Zasukhin <sunshine at public.kherson.ua> wrote:

> Have you try to run any Valentina 2 example?
> Does it work in your RB?

Yes, the PEF version works nicely.

> If not, then may be you have 2 plugins in plugins folder?
> You need remove V4RB1 plugin

No, there is always only one version of the plugin in the plugins
folder.

> You need install V4RB Carbon first of all.
> This is pointed in ReadMe V4RB(Macho).rtf

Even I can sometimes read :-)

> Your main work for now should be with V4RB Carbon.
> Archive V4RB Macho you can use on final step of release build.

If I want to work with Mach-O then the examples should work. For
instance the example "DB_CreateCloseOpen.rb" has the same failed
assertion in Mach-O, but works in PEF.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: archive, clean and search email
http://www.beatrixwillius.de
Fractals, 3d landscapes etc.