Can't find plugin method Valentina.Version as string

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Sep 10 13:00:52 CDT 2006

On 9/10/06 12:30 PM, "Beatrix Willius" <bwillius at gmx.de> wrote:

Hi Beatrix,

> Ruslan Zasukhin <sunshine at public.kherson.ua> wrote:
>
>> Have you try to run any Valentina 2 example?
>> Does it work in your RB?
>
> Yes, the PEF version works nicely.
>
>> If not, then may be you have 2 plugins in plugins folder?
>> You need remove V4RB1 plugin
>
> No, there is always only one version of the plugin in the plugins
> folder.
>
>> You need install V4RB Carbon first of all.
>> This is pointed in ReadMe V4RB(Macho).rtf
>
> Even I can sometimes read :-)
>
>> Your main work for now should be with V4RB Carbon.
>> Archive V4RB Macho you can use on final step of release build.
>
> If I want to work with Mach-O then the examples should work. For
> instance the example "DB_CreateCloseOpen.rb" has the same failed
> assertion in Mach-O, but works in PEF.

I think you did some wrong step.
Should be

* clean computer
* download V4RB MAC
* download V4RB MACHO  - if you want macho

* install PEF -- you already can build PEF and Windows app.
                  develop, debug, ...
                  V4RB.rbx contains PEF + WIN

* install macho like describe in ReadME.
    as I remember:

    ** replace V4RB.rbx by new plugin from macho archive
    it contains PEF + MACHO + WIN

    ** install VComponents folder into /usr/local/lib

Now you should be able BUILD macho apps.
But will be problems with debugger

I recommend wait for V4RB Universal + RB UB.
Then debugger should work for macho.