V4REV and CGI

medips medips at mac.com
Sat Sep 9 11:08:57 CDT 2006

I intend to purchase a VDN 4-years for REV but wont do it before I
can get Valentina (XCMD and ) working the way I need it, of
course..., i.e.:
1.- with Rev CGI under MacOSX (in such a case only the Revolution
engine is executed without any user interface windows, which means
that the usual installation does not work and it seems that nobody
knows how an external library can be loaded with the Rev engine).
2.- easy server deploiement and others: this fits okay yet.
3.- still hesitation because Valentina is not ACID compliant.

Point 1 is a must (CGI without a DB access has not intersting
limitations...). Discussions on the Revolution lists have not given
the solution and alas Runrev is just silent on the topic.