V4REV crashes with Valentina_DebugLevel( integer )

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Sat Oct 7 11:59:06 CDT 2006

On Oct 7, 2006, at 9:15 AM, medips wrote:

> I am not sure to catch your question. To summarize the crash
> happens with V4REV 2.4.2 in Revolution IDE Enterprise 2.7.4 build
> 291 under MacOSX 10.4.8 when calling valentina_debugLevel(2) but
> not when calling valentina_debugLevel(aConstant) when aConstant is
> a string like "kLogParams" (if aConstant is a number it crashes).
>
> As suggested I will try with Valentina 2.4.3 and a modified version
> of libDatabase that Trevor has kindly sent to me.

Keep in mind that the original version of the lib you had should be
able to connect without crashing.  I looked at the source and it is
correct.  You have to tell the lib that you are connecting to
Valentina 2.  If you don't then an integer is used for the debug
level when you connect.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems - www.bluemangolearning.com