V4REV crashes with Valentina_DebugLevel( integer )

medips medips at mac.com
Sat Oct 7 18:15:47 CDT 2006

> On 10/5/06 6:53 PM, "Ruslan Zasukhin" <sunshine at public.kherson.ua>
> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>>> Or do you suggest another method to use it, a global one in some
>>> init
>>> server file? Tell me more... Thanks.
>>
>> MY QUESTION IS:
>>
>>     if not use third party tool,
>>     if enable DebugLevel( kLogParams ) -- using CORRECT way
>>
>> THEN do you see any way to crash V4REV ?
>>     If yes - please report into Mantis how to.
>>
>> But I expect that in this mode - things will work much more stable.
>
> You have not answer this.

I am not sure to catch your question. To summarize the crash happens
with V4REV 2.4.2 in Revolution IDE Enterprise 2.7.4 build 291 under
MacOSX 10.4.8 when calling valentina_debugLevel(2) but not when
calling valentina_debugLevel(aConstant) when aConstant is a string
like "kLogParams" (if aConstant is a number it crashes).

As suggested I will try with Valentina 2.4.3 and a modified version
of libDatabase that Trevor has kindly sent to me.

A question of mine:
In the VServer_Embedded.ini file is the VerboseLevel value related to
the debuglevel value? In other words is there a way to globally set
the debuglevel to a default value so that when the Valentina_init()
is called it retains this default value which then would be changed
in a session by calling the valentina_debugLevel() function?

AF