converting v1 databases to v2

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Mar 27 10:44:29 CST 2006

On 3/27/06 7:45 AM, "Charlie.Szasz" <charlie.szasz at readingsystems.com>
wrote:

Hi Charlie,

> Our company would like to upgrade to version 2 of Valentina for Director xtra
> ( PC ). I'm using the demo version of v2 extra and v2.0b13 of vStudio. So far
> i haven't been able to convert our v1 databases to v2 format.

Latest VStudo is  2.3 fc11

Latest V4MD is 2.2 release or 2.3 b7 beta.

Please try latest builds. Up to know we have fix all reports on convert_1_2.
Make sure that db1 is fine. Make diagnose of it. If problems then rebuild it
using XML.

> Your example Common/Convert_1_2 just crashes Director if i pass true for copy
> data parameter to  the Valentina.convert_1_2 function. vStudio is just too
> buggy can't use it to convert my v1 databases. I saw that you released later
> versions of vStudio, except the download link is dead. Please,  give some
> advice, it would be a nightmare to copy  all data manually.

Link must work on

    http://www.paradigmasoft.com/download

Probably you have try mirror site or .de site ?
Let me know please where is dead link.

IF latest builds also do not work on your db we need some your db1