converting v1 databases to v2

Charlie.Szasz charlie.szasz at readingsystems.com
Mon Mar 27 15:45:53 CST 2006

Hi,

Our company would like to upgrade to version 2 of Valentina for Director xtra ( PC ). I'm using the demo version of v2 extra and v2.0b13 of vStudio. So far i haven't been able to convert our v1 databases to v2 format.
Your example Common/Convert_1_2 just crashes Director if i pass true for copy data parameter to  the Valentina.convert_1_2 function. vStudio is just too buggy can't use it to convert my v1 databases. I saw that you released later versions of vStudio, except the download link is dead. Please,  give some advice, it would be a nightmare to copy  all data manually.

Regards,
Charlie

Charlie Szasz
Senior Developer