[V4RB] GoToRecID(xx)

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Fri Jul 7 14:28:27 CDT 2006

Chuch,

I am not using V4RB but COM verision of Valentina, so syntax may differ
slightly, but if you have the value for RecID you would simply do something
like

Table("TableName").RecID = myRecID

And you are at the correct record. You have to keep in mind that you can't
"Set" the value of RecID your self as it's set by Valentina and then is
readonly OR you "set" it to go to that record. I think it's very intuitive,
you just have to breal lose of your old pattern :-)

Regards,

Joakim