[V4RB] GoToRecID(xx)

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Fri Jul 7 06:11:09 CDT 2006

Hi Ruslan,

On Jul 6, 2006, at 10:08 PM, Bill Mounce wrote:

> I am not understanding Ruslan's shorthand in the documentation
> regarding the new syntax (in Valentina 2) for "GoToRecID
> (xx)" (Valentina version 1). I use a cursor to find a certain
> record, and then I need to walk down the RECID of that table.

Seems I'm not the only one who is getting confused by the new syntax.

Once again, I counsel putting in a GoToRecID call to alleviate this.
Yes. I understand you when you say it is 'redundant', but still and
all, what is more important? And how much more space inside of the
V4RB2 code will it take? Or is there some other conflict I'm not
aware of?

Regards,

Chuck