Kernel error 0x99000 on Vvarchar fields

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Sat Feb 25 13:53:07 CST 2006

Hi,

Ok, I need to think 'mantis' more often :)
I will add those reports this afternoon to Mantis.

Note that there is nothing to fix actually because I have backups of
all those files. They are just databases that get corrupt after
application crash. You told me that you made some changes to
Valentina to make sure a file can't get corrupt on such situations
and ask me to try to generate corrupt databases on crash, not easy
but finally I was able to create them.

Stan