Kernel error 0x99000 on Vvarchar fields

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Feb 25 14:13:36 CST 2006

On 2/25/06 1:44 PM, "Stan Busk" <maxprog at mac.com> wrote:

> I can reindex with Valentina Studio but if I try to clone, Valentina
> Studio crashes as well.
>
> Trying to dump the database as XML, it also crashes when saving a
> table called tblFavorites. If I try to diagnose that particular table
> I get a Kernel error 0x99000. I then tried to diagnose the
> tblFavorites table only and I got again a Kernel error 0x99000. So I
> tried to diagnose individual fields. I got a Kernel error 0x99000 for
> 2 Vvarchar, 'Favorite_Comment' and 'Favorite_Type_Ref'.
>
> Same with tblTransGroup table, I got a Kernel error 0x99000 for the
> whole table diagnose and then Vvarchar fields again,
> 'TransGroup_AccountCreditedAlt', 'TransGroup_AccountDebitedAlt'.
>
> Seems the corruption has affected VVarcChar fields only.
>
> The file is available here: http://www.maxprog.com/misc/valentina/
> corruption_problem_2.zip

Stan,

Very very please

    Attach these files there.

Also describe what EXACTLY you think we must fix.

    e.g. Crash during Clone. -- Valentina should not crash
            on clone even on corrupted db.

Okay ?

Just my point is:
    description of you have did is good.
    But still great to hear what PROBLEM we need to resolve.