Intel Mac Support

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Feb 18 13:20:04 CST 2006

On 2/7/06 3:14 AM, "Michael Bedar" <mike at bedar.net> wrote:

Hi Michael,

YES Valentina for Director Xtra as well as other Valentina products run
without problems under Roseta.

Note:

    Valentina Studio already works as Universal Binary app.
        i.e. It runs on MacIntel without emulation

    Valentina C++ SDK 2.2 also will be in Universal binary format.

Other products we can port only when Director, REALbasic, Revolution itself
will be ported.