questions

kuzemsky katy katy at ociwen.com
Sun Aug 27 19:25:52 CDT 2006

Hello All,

Valentina : v4md 2.4.1 + valentinstudio
Director MX 2004.

When I run my application in author mode, if I have the director
debugger (break point) to verify some variables, after closing the
director debugger, valentina crash the application. Did you already
have this?

Question about vstudio : I have a database with datas in. I type new
records in my database with vstudio. If I run my Director
application, the last records i have typed are not in the cursor.
What must I do to get it? I surely make something wrong but I don't
know what.

Question about vstudio  : When I am in the databrowser, if I want to
resize the columns, vstudio crash. Is there something wrong with my
version of vstudio or somebody else have this kind of problem?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Katy

Thanks also to Ivan for his response about the limitations of size.