questions

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Aug 28 02:27:43 CDT 2006

On 8/27/06 8:25 PM, "kuzemsky katy" <katy at ociwen.com> wrote:

Hi Katy,

> Valentina : v4md 2.4.1 + valentinstudio
> Director MX 2004.
OS ?

> When I run my application in author mode, if I have the director
> debugger (break point) to verify some variables, after closing the
> director debugger, valentina crash the application. Did you already
> have this?

No. I believe we use debugger self often.
What means "close" debugger?
I simply press RUN button to continue.

> Question about vstudio : I have a database with datas in. I type new
> records in my database with vstudio. If I run my Director
> application, the last records i have typed are not in the cursor.
> What must I do to get it? I surely make something wrong but I don't
> know what.

Please try REINDEX database. Sounds like you have corrupted index.
Am I right, that while you edit in Vstudio, db is NOT opened in Director?

> Question about vstudio  : When I am in the databrowser, if I want to
> resize the columns, vstudio crash. Is there something wrong with my
> version of vstudio or somebody else have this kind of problem?

What OS you use?

Does this happens only on your db?
What if try to make some dummy db with one table and few fields?

Again, I often self resize columns on both mac and win. No crash.