2.4.2 - bug fix release

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Fri Aug 25 05:35:13 CDT 2006

Hi Ruslan,

very good that you are back. I hope you hade a good time and very
good weather.
ould you have a short look at #1750 I need there some help or
information or a fix and #1752 where I don't knw why this is ahppen
now ...

thanks for help

Am 24.08.2006 um 23:16 schrieb Ruslan Zasukhin:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I have return from vacation and I see that Ivan have fix for this
> time dozen
> bugs in kernel, SQL and VClient.
>
> I think in 5-6-7 days we should be able produce 2.4.2 release
> with all these fixes plus more.
>

> --------------
> PLEASE check your bug reports.
> Let us know the most important bug numbers for you.
>
> * Russ, I remember your issues. And they are high priority,
> * as well as update of VPHP to 2.4.x version, and PHP 5 support.
> * DebugLevel in V4RB issue to check.
> * Erne and Bill reports.
> * Pictures of Bob.
>
> Anything else?
>

> --------------
> Philip, I have write draft ideas of support of Arrays in Valentina
> as we
> have discuss. I will put text into WIKI in nearest time.
>
> Actually I have think about many things, such as:
>
> * array column types
> * caching on client-side for Vtable and server-side cursors.
> * more compressed indexes using run-arrays that Shaun have point
> * transactions
> * multi-threading of engine
> * auto-synchronization of server and client dbs.
>
> I think all these tasks will be in work up to the end of this year.

Claudius

--
iMac CD 2GHz / MacOS X 10.4de / RB 2006r3/ Valentina 2.4.1
Homepage    http://www.ClaSai.de