2.4.2 - bug fix release

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Aug 25 00:16:27 CDT 2006

Hi Guys,

I have return from vacation and I see that Ivan have fix for this time dozen
bugs in kernel, SQL and VClient.

I think in 5-6-7 days we should be able produce 2.4.2 release
with all these fixes plus more.

--------------
PLEASE check your bug reports.
Let us know the most important bug numbers for you.

* Russ, I remember your issues. And they are high priority,
* as well as update of VPHP to 2.4.x version, and PHP 5 support.
* DebugLevel in V4RB issue to check.
* Erne and Bill reports.
* Pictures of Bob.

Anything else?

--------------
Philip, I have write draft ideas of support of Arrays in Valentina as we
have discuss. I will put text into WIKI in nearest time.

Actually I have think about many things, such as:

* array column types
* caching on client-side for Vtable and server-side cursors.
* more compressed indexes using run-arrays that Shaun have point
* transactions
* multi-threading of engine
* auto-synchronization of server and client dbs.

I think all these tasks will be in work up to the end of this year.