[V4RB] Macho VComponents folder is 22mb???

Dave Addey listmail1 at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Aug 24 22:05:22 CDT 2006

Hi Ruslan,

My application requires 10.4 anyway.  Personally, I would be very happy if
you could produce a version of the V4RB 2.4.1 Mach-O VComponents which don't
support 10.3, and which use the Mac OS version of ICU on 10.4.

However, I am sure that there will be other people who will still need the
10.3 support!

Is there any chance that you could provide *both* options, before 10.5 is
available?  If the Universal Binary version of V4RB is going to be four
times as big, and I see how it could be, then this will be even more
important for me!

All the best,

Dave.