[V4RB] Macho VComponents folder is 22mb???

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Aug 25 00:19:19 CDT 2006

On 8/25/06 12:05 AM, "Dave Addey" <listmail1 at dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> My application requires 10.4 anyway.  Personally, I would be very happy if
> you could produce a version of the V4RB 2.4.1 Mach-O VComponents which don't
> support 10.3, and which use the Mac OS version of ICU on 10.4.
>
> However, I am sure that there will be other people who will still need the
> 10.3 support!

In any case this will happens only for V4RB Universal.
We cannot use OSX ICU from CodeWarrior ... As I remember ...

> Is there any chance that you could provide *both* options, before 10.5 is
> available?

Lets discuss this all together this.

We have quite good 2.4.1 and upcoming 2.4.2 to freeze them
On site for developers that want 10.3 support.

And I vote for 2.5 to be 10.4 only, Universal, without ICU in VComponents
:-)