Valentina Studio

Kim Kohen kim at webguide.com.au
Mon Aug 14 14:03:15 CDT 2006

On 14/08/2006, at 12:52 PM, Russ Tyndall wrote:

> I had a few problems with the current release of Vstudio this
> morning on
> X.4.7...they seemed to go away after I trashed the "Valentina
> Studio" folder
> in ~/Library/Application Support/.
OK, I deleted the folder and tried again.

Attempting to connect to the server across the LAN it takes about 30
seconds before it establishes a connection. Oncve it's connected, I
get a spinning beach ball for about 15 seconds and VStudio hard
crashes - this is without even clicking on anything.

I've just tried deleting everything and starting again. Deleted the
server, deleted VStudio and re-installed everything from scratch. I
am now connected on the local machine (localhost) and have it
working. At this stage I'm not game to try too much so I'm just going
to proceed like this until I'm satisfied it's stable enough to play
around with.  FWIW, all my other attempts to connect locally were via
127.0.0.1 (rather than localhost). I figure it shouldn't matter but
who knows....

cheers

kim