Problem with 1.11

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Apr 27 00:37:04 CDT 2006

On 4/27/06 12:30 AM, "Pete Gates" <pete at fxlibrary.co.uk> wrote:

>> Check if C SDK 1.x have such methods as
>
>>    Table_AddRecord()
>>    Table_UpdateRecord()
> No, nothing in any PDF or .h header file like that!

Then it present only in V2 of Valentina

In 1.x was Cursor_AddRecord(), Cursor_UpdateRecord(),
But still SQL is required to build cursor itself..

>> / I'm hoping I've got it fixed, it looks like a cursor wasn't being released
>> -
> />/ hopefully!
> /
>> This is strong reason ;-)
> Unfortunately wasn't that, it's still doing it.

What about to use VCOM2 with Delphi?

We have developers that use it about 8 months.
And it seems VCOM better fit to Delphi than C library.
You will get T-classes which delphi self build for VCOM2.