Issues- looking better!

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Apr 21 22:22:31 CDT 2006

On 4/21/06 9:38 PM, "Brandon" <bwarlick at sunbelt-graphics.com> wrote:

Hi Brandon,

> Things are looking better with vStudio!
>
> We completely uninstalled vStudio and vServer. Deleted all application
> folders, databases, etc. Started Fresh.
>
> 1. Deleted folder "C:\Program Files\Paradigma Software"
> 2. Installed vServer in "C:\Program Files\PARADIGMA
> VSERVER_OFFICE\VServer_Office"
> 3. Installed vStudio in "C:\Program Files\PARADIGMA VSTUDIO\Valentina
> Studio"
>
> Then, after installing, we realized that "C:\Program Files\Paradigma
> Software\VComponents_Win_CW" was created. Which installation created
> this?

Hmm, this folder is used only by V4RB now.

> Now, vStudio is working perfectly with vServer!!! This is good.

Great! I almost happy :)

It seems only one real issue left on your side - ToFile, FromFile.

And DisableRBDB - glitches. I will check them tomorrow.

> Each time before today, when we installed vStudio, during the install,
> we would get a message regarding files that would be replaced. It would
> ask if it was ok and we would respond yes. This time we did not get this
> message. We are assuming that installing into different folders helped??

Actually expected result here must be:

 C:\Program Files\Paradigma Software\Valentina Studio
 C:\Program Files\Paradigma Software\Vserver Office

So they must go into 2 different folders on default.

I will also now trash Paradigma Software and try to run these 2 installers
to get this configuration: