Issues- looking better!

Brandon bwarlick at sunbelt-graphics.com
Fri Apr 21 14:47:26 CDT 2006

Thank you Ruslan, I know it has taken a lot of your time today to
respond to these issues. Your time is appreciated.

> Then, after installing, we realized that "C:\Program Files\Paradigma
> Software\VComponents_Win_CW" was created. Which installation created
> this?

> Hmm, this folder is used only by V4RB now.

Now I wonder if I may be crazy and did not delete "Paradigma Software"
folder. I would do it again but everything works now and I don't want to
mess it up.

> It seems only one real issue left on your side - ToFile, FromFile.
> And DisableRBDB - glitches. I will check them tomorrow.

You are right. This is all that is left.

You asked about my time frame. We are required to have a client/server
application built in two weeks. Now that vStudio is working we can work
around the other issues. We are testing blob.readdata and we think it
will work.

Thank You,

Brandon