Issues- looking better!

Brandon bwarlick at sunbelt-graphics.com
Fri Apr 21 13:38:35 CDT 2006

Ruslan,

> May be you need stop server, trash master database and run it again.
New master db will be created.
> 1) is Vserver running ?
> 2) in the ini file of Vserver set verboseLevel = 3.
    this will log a lots of info on side of server.
> 3) I recommend during develompent start VServer not as service, but
from console
> Then you will see in live mode,

Things are looking better with vStudio!

We completely uninstalled vStudio and vServer. Deleted all application
folders, databases, etc. Started Fresh.

1. Deleted folder "C:\Program Files\Paradigma Software"
2. Installed vServer in "C:\Program Files\PARADIGMA
VSERVER_OFFICE\VServer_Office"
3. Installed vStudio in "C:\Program Files\PARADIGMA VSTUDIO\Valentina
Studio"

Then, after installing, we realized that "C:\Program Files\Paradigma
Software\VComponents_Win_CW" was created. Which installation created
this?

Now, vStudio is working perfectly with vServer!!! This is good.

Each time before today, when we installed vStudio, during the install,
we would get a message regarding files that would be replaced. It would
ask if it was ok and we would respond yes. This time we did not get this
message. We are assuming that installing into different folders helped??

Regards,

Brandon