[DOCS] Valentina for Revolution Tutorial in WIKI

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Apr 17 18:40:39 CDT 2006

Hi All,
Hi Robert,

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:documen
tation:v4rev:tutorial:tutorial

Kirill, our developer today have spend some time to create new stack and
step by step make it working using our V4REV tutorial from WIKI.

Kirill, confirms that he have found 2(!) problems you have also mention:
    1) quotes
    2) in one place was wrong create VarChar field method.

Nothing more!

Kirill have got working stack for Lesson 1.

I want underline that today Kirill have work with Revolution
the first time in his life!!! So this was VERY CLEAN experiment.

Robert, now I wonder, on your words that you have got stack which DIFFER
from our stack which we provide with tutorial.

I did expect that Kirill, will find other mistakes, but nothing except above
two typos.

So it sounds like you have not correctly made something on your side.