Tutorial error

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Apr 15 11:44:28 CDT 2006

On 4/15/06 6:56 AM, "Robert Sneidar" <bobs at twft.com> wrote:

Hi Robert,

> I hate to be a pest, but the tutorial has bad code. It states for
> createstructure:
>
> on CreateStructure
>    put VDatabase_CreateTable(mDatabase, ³Person²) into pTable
>
>    get CreateVarcharField( pTable, ³Name², 1022, ³fIndexed² )
>    get CreateVarcharField( pTable, ³LName², 1022, ³fIndexed² )
>    get CreateDateField( pTable, ³BornDate², ³fIndexed² )
> end CreateStructure
>
> These should be VTable_CreateVarCharField

This is in PDF or in tutorial stack itself ?

I assume in PDF...Kirill, this all should be polished once again.

I assume that our stacks are correct, but in PDF are errors.
In fact, Kirill, it needs correct WIKI pages.
Please do this asap

> Because there is no support email that I have found on the web site,
> I end up using this list. Again I apologise.

Its we should apologies for this mistakes  :-(
So please keep inform us.