Tutorial error

Robert Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Apr 14 20:56:39 CDT 2006

I hate to be a pest, but the tutorial has bad code. It states for
createstructure:

on CreateStructure
   put VDatabase_CreateTable(mDatabase, “Person”) into pTable

   get CreateVarcharField( pTable, “Name”, 1022, “fIndexed” )
   get CreateVarcharField( pTable, “LName”, 1022, “fIndexed” )
   get CreateDateField( pTable, “BornDate”, “fIndexed” )
end CreateStructure

These should be VTable_CreateVarCharField

Because there is no support email that I have found on the web site,
I end up using this list. Again I apologise.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management
Calvary Chapel CM