This is not working

Robert Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Apr 14 19:07:38 CDT 2006

I have this in my stack script:

local mDatabase
local mTable

on openStack
       -- Startup Valentina
     get Valentina_Init(8 * 1024 * 1024, "<snip my serial numbers>",
"<snip my serial numbers>")
end openStack

on closeStack
   get Valentina_ShutDown
end closeStack

whenever I try to compile the script I get a script error:
Expression: Unquoted Literal

for the get Valentina_ShutDown line.

I copied and pasted everything from the tutorial stack. What is going
on???

The first few times it seemed to compile. Then I got to the point
where I added the code for the DoAdd function and everything has gone
to hellandback since then. I deleted all the stack scripts and re-
entered them and the script STILL WILL NOT COMPILE!!! I am at my wits
end with this. Please help.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management