[Vserver] - Re-launch Script for OS X.4.6

Robert Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Apr 14 18:36:21 CDT 2006

This is a common problem. Valentina server needs to be written as a
startup daemon in order to run at all times. You would have to be an
Apple developer to know what I mean and how to do it. I am not at
that level, but the problem is the same for everyone. Having
something in your startupitems folder of a user is NOT the way to run
a server. It needs to be written as a startup daemon, and that is a
programming issue.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management