V4RB - Version 1.10 vs 1.11 and Encryption

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Wed Oct 26 13:20:17 CDT 2005

> Russ, Thanks for the report.
>
> > Experienced a bizarre problem, thought I would post it for
> archive purposes.
> > Since this is just 1.1x, not sure we should agonize over it
> too much.
>
> Ruslan promised a 1.12 release some time back with a couple
> of fixes. I hope the encryption problem can be resolved as well.

There was a compatibility issue addressed in a paid for upgrade to 1.12, but
my understanding is nothing else.

> Some of us are stuck in 1.x until 2.x matures a bit further.
> Given the component hassles of 2.x I'm wondering if it'll
> ever make sense for me to upgrade them to 2.x.
>
> Ruslan, I'll happily pay for an 1.x upgrade to keep v1
> development alive.

What's missing in 2.x that you need to make a transition?

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software, Inc

Joining Worlds of Information

Deploy True Client-Server Database Solutions
Royalty Free with Valentina Developer Network