V4RB - Version 1.10 vs 1.11 and Encryption

Keith DeLong delong at redcort.com
Wed Oct 26 13:11:32 CDT 2005

Russ, Thanks for the report.

> Experienced a bizarre problem, thought I would post it for archive purposes.
> Since this is just 1.1x, not sure we should agonize over it too much.

Ruslan promised a 1.12 release some time back with a couple of fixes. I hope
the encryption problem can be resolved as well.

Some of us are stuck in 1.x until 2.x matures a bit further. Given the
component hassles of 2.x I'm wondering if it'll ever make sense for me to
upgrade them to 2.x.

Ruslan, I'll happily pay for an 1.x upgrade to keep v1 development alive.

Keith DeLong