Valentina Developer Program For Priority Fixes: Your FeedbackWanted

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Thu Oct 13 10:36:37 CDT 2005

> application in a timely fashion.  Since so many of these were
> features that only specific customers wanted for themselves
> (and no other customer would ever see the use for), the
> application became completely schizophrenic from a developers
> point of view.  I can see the value in giving a customer the
> option to elevate a fix to a bug (entered in Mantis and
> verified by Paradigma as a bug), but I strongly recommend you
> avoid the path of allowing individuals to "purchase features".

Yes, this is something we definitely want to avoid. Ideally, if we did
accept a feature request for payment, it would have to be something we'd
likely want to add anyway, just cannot otherwise prioritize for the then
current release. We don't need the an embedded tank game in Server like you
used to be able to find inside of Excel (Windows) :-)

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software, Inc

Joining Worlds of Information

Deploy True Client-Server Database Solutions
Royalty Free with Valentina Developer Network