Upgrade Now to VDN Platform and Save Up to $200

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Thu Oct 13 10:29:07 CDT 2005

Hello all,

This special offer went out last week, but its very clear many developers
have changed their email addresses, especially developers who bought V4RB
1.x years ago, so we've extended it to the 20th.

Dear Developer:

I would like to invite you to take advantage of a special upgrade offer to
Valentina Developer Network Platform Edition, allowing you to start
deploying powerful, true client-server database solutions to your customers!

If you already own Valentina 1 SDK (Director or REALbasic), you can upgrade
to VDN Platform Edition for only $399, a savings of $100. If you have
already made your move to Valentina 2 ADK, upgrade for $299, a savings of
$200! All you need to do is place your order by October 20 and enter the
following discount voucher in our online store for part number
VDN-PLT-2-UA1:

050928NWN

VDN Platform Edition brings the following advantages:

Valentina 2 ADK Professional (Director or REALbasic). You will get Valentina
2 ADK Pro for your environment, which includes runtimes for Windows and
MacOS X (all operating systems we support for your IDE). It also includes a
single platform license of Valentina Studio Admin Edition. This is what you
need to deploy desktop applications powered by Valentina.

Deploy Valentina 2 Embedded Server, Royalty Free. Valentina 2 is a powerful,
client-server solution! You can deploy Embedded Server as a part of your
solution royalty free, with the default number of five simultanous
connections. This is the same base engine as our business class Valentina
Office Server.

Extend Your Deployments with VDN Connections. You can buy and resell
additional connections for Embedded Server. This option is only available to
VDN members.

Valentina 2 Office Server, Developer Edition. Get a free not-for-resale copy
of Valentina 2 Office Server for each operating system, for your own
internal testing and use (full price would be $300 each!).

Reseller Pricing on Valentina 2 Office Server. Need to provide Office Server
to your clients? You can purchase additional licenses at a 20% discount off
of regular USSRP.

Two Years of Upgrades. That's right, everything under VDN Platform Edition
comes with two years worth of updates and upgrades.

10 VDN Connections. From the start, you get 10 VDN Connections you can
resell to your customers. Priced well, you can earn back the entire price of
your upgrade in no time!

If you are still using Valentina for Director or REALbasic 1.x, you'll also
benefit from the huge number of improvements in version 2: XML, SQL 92,
Powerful M:M relations, Improved graphics handling and dozens of more
improvements. For Director users, also, a digitally signed Xtra client
coupled with powerful Server technology, you can create incredible,
data-driven solutions for internet or intranet.

Learn more about VDN Platform Edition on our website at:

http://www.paradigmasoft.com/en/products/developer/vertical/PLATFORM

Don't forget that this special offer expires October 20, 2005.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software, Inc

Joining Worlds of Information

Deploy True Client-Server Database Solutions
Royalty Free with Valentina Developer Network