Upgrade Now to VDN Platform and Save Up to $200

Erik Mueller-Harder erikmh at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 17:52:23 CDT 2005

On 10/13/05, Lynn Fredricks <lfredricks at proactive-intl.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> This special offer went out last week, but its very clear many developers
> have changed their email addresses, especially developers who bought V4RB
> 1.x years ago, so we've extended it to the 20th.
>
> [snip]

I'd like to do this, but there doesn't seem yet to be a way to enter
data securely at the Valentina store -- it's all http; no https.  I
wrote about this several months ago.

Are people just blithely entering their contact information and credit
cards via unsecure http? Or am I missing something?

Many thanks,

-- Erik