Daisy-Chaining V4RB Database Opening

Gunnar Jacobsen gunnar at fastpro.com
Sun May 29 20:49:21 CDT 2005

Hi Ruslan.

I thought I was writing to Lynn?. But how do you expect to bring another
question after this:

One of the first question I send to you was this:

> My project use a lexicon file with over
> 1.000.000 records. So what I need to do is just open the file and search
> in
> the database. Can you put some lines how to open this file "FPDict.vdb"
> and
> then make a search in one table like "english" This English table has 3
> field
> "English","Icelandic" and "Abbr" and I am looking after word in Iclandic
> field.

Hmm, all this present in Exmaple1.

What do this "Hmmm" mean?.

Nest question was this:

> Yes I did that when I create the file with V-Studio! What I did was that I
> create and import record  from Microsoft Access with V-Studio. Do I need
> create the file with my own program?

Frankly saying it is hard to comment this.
You can try with simple project and simple data to see if this helps.

If you think this is *silent* than I don't know what silent is.

Best regards,
Gunnar Jacobsen.