Daisy-Chaining V4RB Database Opening

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun May 29 23:25:19 CDT 2005

On 5/29/05 11:11 PM, "Gunnar Jacobsen" <gunnar at fastpro.com> wrote:

> Hello Lynn.
>

> I'am not saving any money on RB database because I have already bought the
> Valentina, but not be able to use it. That's why am not happy with this
> matter. If you buy some product for some hundred of dollar's you would like
> to use it and if you can't you would like to have some help from the seller.

> I also bought the V-Studio but that did not solve my problem because the
> Valentina did not find anything in search when I used Icelandic character's
> in a ecrypted database. Ruslan told me to upgrade to version 2.0 but that
> did not help.
>
> So I have unuseable product that I bought for 400$ and I don't bother Mr
> Ruslan with stupid question.

Hi Gunnar,

But you *should* bother me and our team with stupid questions,
as you say. :-)

Are you registered to our bug tracking system - Mantis?
If no then please register there.

After this take a look how many issues was reported (about 800) and note
that almost all reported issues was resolved.

So if you have meet bug on your opinion, then please report it into Mantis
As many info as you can *and* send to me project which reproduce bug *and*
exact steps how to reproduce problem. As project you can try to use one of
our examples.

Okay ?

Just if you keep silent, then how we can help you ???