Daisy-Chaining V4RB Database Opening

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sun May 29 19:56:33 CDT 2005

Hello Gunnar,

> I'am not saving any money on RB database because I have
> already bought the Valentina, but not be able to use it.
> That's why am not happy with this matter. If you buy some
> product for some hundred of dollar's you would like to use it
> and if you can't you would like to have some help from the seller.
> I also bought the V-Studio but that did not solve my problem
> because the Valentina did not find anything in search when I
> used Icelandic character's in a ecrypted database. Ruslan
> told me to upgrade to version 2.0 but that did not help.

Im certain Ruslan will help you resolve this. There are a lot of customers
using "extended ASCII" type characters in their databases that are doing so
successfully so Im certain there is a simple answer to this.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software, Inc

Joining Worlds of Information

Deploy True Client-Server Database Solutions
Royalty Free with Valentina Developer Network