v2...planning ahead

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Mar 25 16:05:14 CST 2005

On 3/25/05 1:59 PM, "Robert Nichols" <robert at formworkdesign.com> wrote:

Hi Robert,

> This has probably been clarified somewhere previously, but I am in the
> dark.

> I am assuming the release of v2 means this is the last month of vServer
> use as we have know it for the last many months (i.e. temp license file
> downloadable each month.)

Why?

No. Vserver still will use DEMO license files which you should download each
month.

As only you purchase license of Vserver then you get own license file,
and forget about downloads.

> If so, I am assuming I need to purchase some version of Valentina
> Office Server, as well as upgrade my current V4RB license to a V4RB2
> ADK?

Ok, so question is what should do existed Valentina users.
Very good question, Robert. Thank you.
I will try to make short answer in the next letter.

> What about Valentina App? Just from checking out the web site, I don't
> see anything about it.

Valentina Studio -- is killer of VAPP.

> And regarding the web site ­ wow!
>
> Ruslan, congrats on the major progress we are seeing on all fronts! A
> lot of very hard work, I am sure. I'm certain it will pay off.

Thank you. We have now excellent team of developers.

Valentina 2 -- is result of more than 2 years of hard work of 3-4 double
full time developers.

You will see that Valentina 2 is in several times bigger of Valentina 1.x.
We have implement here a lots of new cool features, which I have dream about
for years. Some of them although still require polishing in real life.

Also I want to note, that we will add more and more new info into docs yet.
We have made so many things :-))

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com