v2...planning ahead

Robert Nichols robert at formworkdesign.com
Fri Mar 25 06:59:26 CST 2005

This has probably been clarified somewhere previously, but I am in the
dark.

I am assuming the release of v2 means this is the last month of vServer
use as we have know it for the last many months (i.e. temp license file
downloadable each month.)

If so, I am assuming I need to purchase some version of Valentina
Office Server, as well as upgrade my current V4RB license to a V4RB2
ADK?

What about Valentina App? Just from checking out the web site, I don't
see anything about it.

And regarding the web site – wow!

Ruslan, congrats on the major progress we are seeing on all fronts! A
lot of very hard work, I am sure. I'm certain it will pay off.