v2...planning ahead

Kurt Klamp K.Klamp at t-online.de
Fri Mar 25 15:28:53 CST 2005

Ruslan Zasukhin <sunshine at public.kherson.ua> wrote:

> > If so, I am assuming I need to purchase some version of Valentina
> > Office Server, as well as upgrade my current V4RB license to a V4RB2
> > ADK?
>
> Ok, so question is what should do existed Valentina users.
> Very good question, Robert. Thank you.
> I will try to make short answer in the next letter.
>
> > What about Valentina App? Just from checking out the web site, I don't
> > see anything about it.
>
> Valentina Studio -- is killer of VAPP.

But i think it will be still a long way for vStudio to be a killer of
Vapp, at least for private users and for using it with AppleScript.

> > And regarding the web site wow!
> >
> > Ruslan, congrats on the major progress we are seeing on all fronts! A
> > lot of very hard work, I am sure. I'm certain it will pay off.
>
> Thank you. We have now excellent team of developers.
>
> Valentina 2 -- is result of more than 2 years of hard work of 3-4 double
> full time developers.
>
> You will see that Valentina 2 is in several times bigger of Valentina 1.x.
> We have implement here a lots of new cool features, which I have dream about
> for years. Some of them although still require polishing in real life.
>
> Also I want to note, that we will add more and more new info into docs yet.
> We have made so many things :-))

ACK much times. Yesterday i downloaded the new v2 kernel and sql pdf
from the new site and  - surprise - it seems i have to learn the russian
language ;-)
I think in this form you shouldn't put the docs on the site.

BTW is there any example database (v2) to download and test with
valentina studio ?

Best,
Kurt