Switching to RB2005, getting "professional only" error message

Dave Addey listmail1 at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Dec 22 16:08:47 CST 2005

Sorry, it's there for all to see in the documentation:

If you use REALbasic Standard then you need disable RBDB features of V4RB,
because RB Standard do not allow use them. To do this you need just create
any file with name DisableRBDB inside of plugins folder of REALbasic. In
this case items in the menu "Add Data Sources" will not present and you can
use only classes of V4RB.

I should have read that first.  Sorry.

Dave.