Switching to RB2005, getting "professional only" error message

Dave Addey listmail1 at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Dec 22 16:06:26 CST 2005

Hi,

I¹m switching to using RB 2005 rather than RB 5.5.5 (as a test), and when I
compile my application, I get an error:

The plugin:V4RB:128 class is an exclusive feature of REALbasic Professional
Edition.

(I am running Standard edition, Mac-only.)

I am using Valentina in a Classes way, rather than a REALdatabase way.  I
thought this would enable me to run in REALbasic Standard (it does under RB
5.5.5.)  Is there anything I could be doing to trigger the ³professional²
requirement?

RB 2005.4, V4RB 2.0.5, Mac OS 10.4.3, Mach-o compile

Dave.